Originally built in the sixties this plantation style home is located in the classic neighbourhood known as Sprecks. The largest of the five units, the beautifully updated Banyan House boasts Koa laminate flooring and tropical style rattan furniture.
The kitchen is an open layout with granite countertops and includes a dishwasher as well as a full size fridge with ice maker. The kitchen is fully stocked with all the dishes and other necessary tools to be able to cook up your own gourmet meals. There is a Cal King (72″ x 84″) bed in the main bedroom with an ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom can be either set up with twin beds or joined as a king size bed with a quality foam bridge that is built into the mattress pad. The living room features a 46″ Bose VideoWave flat screen HDTV along with an Apple TV and a Blu Ray DVD player.
Relax after an amazing surf/kite session in the private setting near the ocean with a glass of wine while grilling fresh local ahi tuna on the barbecue. The Banyan House is privately set apart from the other units and has a large private yard with a lush setting. Tropical garden often provides fresh papayas, bananas, figs and more. Gas fired Weber barbecue. Parking easily accommodates two cars.
- 1285 sq. ft. with a private lanai
- Two bedrooms
- Main bedroom features King bed plus ensuite bathroom
- Bose VideoWave 46″ HD satellite TV
- Fully equipped kitchen with full sized fridge with icemaker, dishwasher, stove and microwave
- Private backyard with barbeque, outdoor dining area and lounge chairs
- Free WiFi (high speed wireless internet)
- Air conditioning
- All linens included
- Shared laundry area with two washers and dryers
- private parking
- Dual stage full house filtered water
- We encourage recycling and provide appropriate containers
- Tropical garden often provides fresh papayas as well as other delights.
Additional Rental Information
- 7 night minimum (14 during high season)
- Cleaning fee $150.00
- Hawaii State taxes of 14.416% apply #W43140178-01
- Subject to Airport noise
- Sorry but we cannot accommodate pets